Possibly one of the most long-awaited and sought after instruments from world famous Swiss watch manufacturer - TAG Heuer (Established 1860). Redefining the technological standards of the Swiss watch industry, this impressive Connected watch marks a completely new era, with it being regarded as the worlds first wrist worn computer. Precision engineered from ultra-light grade 5 Titanium, it incorporates a durable scratch resistant sapphire crystal, blue ceramic bezel, supple blue rubber strap and practical push button deployment clasp for everyday ease and peace of mind. The unique touch screen LCD dial can be customised with numerous iconic TAG Heuer designs, allowing adjustment to suit all attire. Its sophisticated mechanism utilises an Intel® Atom™ processor installed with Google's trustworthy operating system, compatible with both Android and iOS smartphone platforms, it opens a whole new world of opportunity; including multiple digital connectivity options such as audio streaming, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to name a few. A perfect example of when Swiss prestige and heritage meets contemporary engineering and design. Enhance your watch collection today.
• 1.5"transflective touch on display, supporting multiple finger recognition
• Rubber Strap
• Microphone at 3 o'clock
• 25 hours minimum battery life
• Charging puck, micro USB and wall plug included
• Water splash resistant
• 1GB Memory, with 4GB Internal storage
• Receive notifications from all the applications on your phone
• Get personalized information such as live traffic, weather and sports results
• Use the OK Google feature to search the internet, set alarms, reminders and check your calendar
• Read numerous messages including texts and instant messages
• Use tools and utilities including Google Translate
• Track your fitness
• Accept and decline incoming calls
• Control the music playing on your phone
• Use TAG Heuers timekeeping applications
- Case Width: 45mm
- Watch Movement: Quartz
- Water Resistant: 50 metres
|Brand / Designer||TAG Heuer|
|Value Of Order||Dispatch Type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Under £100||Royal Mail Special Delivery||Next working day on orders placed before 2pm||£6.45|
|£100+||Royal Mail Special Delivery||Next working day on orders placed before 2pm||FREE|
|All orders||UK Saturday Delivery||Saturday delivery on orders placed before 2pm on Friday||£12.00|
Orders placed before 2pm are usually dispatched on the same day. Special Delivery items are guaranteed by Royal Mail to arrive at their destination by 1pm on the next working day. We also offer a Saturday Guaranteed delivery on all UK orders.
Please note orders made after 2pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until Monday. All delivery timeframes exclude Bank Holidays.
At extremely busy periods or during times of disruption, some parcels may be subject to delays. For Special Delivery parcels, please call us if you've not received your item after 3 working days and we will be happy to assist you. For standard delivery, if you have not received you parcel within 5 working days, please contact our customer services department.